Creating connection's between clients and travel industry buyers
The Travel Group, Inc. provides Travel Roadshows connecting worldwide sellers and buyers. We create and provide roadshows offering a full service turn key package dedicated to client’s specifications.
Meet Decision Makers
The Travel Groups Travel Industry Database of over 30,000 buyers, our contacts, knowledge and experience putting on Roadshows enables us to identify quality buyers to be invited. Our team provides a great platform for clients to meet decision makers, business owners and press.
Business to Business Meetings (B2B)
Our B2B meetings are supervised and each buyer after registration at the event is personally escorted and introduced to a supplier. Our personal touch creates a dynamic to start a conversation between buyers and sellers which continues throughout the event.
The Travel Group, Inc.
has been working with Tourist offices and Tour Operators developing their Roadshows in the U.S. and Canada. We have had events in most of the major cities in the U.S. plus Vancouver and Toronto in Canada since 2012.
The target base for the Roadshows are qualified travel buyers. The Travel Group team are highly experienced travel professionals that understand the complexities to provide our clients with successful Roadshow events.
Scope of Work
1. Invite Qualified buyers (tour operators / travel agents / group coordinators..
2. Invite Media - travel journalists, travel writers / bloggers etc.
3. Design & print invitation cards and dispatch invitations by email.
5. Receive RSVPs / make personal calls to them for attendance follow up.
7. Coordinate with Hotel Venue for all arrangements and B2B meetings at the event,
5. Coordinate with the supplier of Audio-Visual equipment (as per requirements)
6. Coordinate with the F&B department in the Hotel/venue and caterer
7. Coordinate with client for art work for branding at the venue of the Road Shows.
8. Provide the onsite service of The Travel Group Team at each event.
9. Operate a registration Desk for attendees at each event
10. Prepare and distribute Press Releases of roadshow events.
11. To compile a list of Roadshow participants (buyers) with their complete contact details